The Shops at Westshore Code of Conduct
Please note that the property, its buildings and designated roadways and parking lot that comprise The Shops at Westshore are private property.
The following Code of Conduct is to protect the mall’s legitimate business interests and provide you with the best shopping experience possible.
- The use of obscene language, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs is prohibited.
- Persons who engage in loud, disruptive, aggressive or boisterous conduct, or cause public alarm will be subject to removal and/or arrest.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any property is prohibited.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling and all other forms of “horse play”, loitering, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of customer traffic are prohibited.
- Use of any property in an improper or unsafe manner is prohibited.
- All patrons must be fully clothed and cannot wear indecent, inappropriate or gang-related attire – all subject to Mall Management discretion.
- Loud behavior, the playing of audio devices, loitering and the blocking of public traffic or pedestrian access, store entrances, walk-ways, and fire exits is prohibited.
- Possession of a weapon, even if legally owned, is not allowed, except by law enforcement officers.
- The Shops at Westshore is a smoke free environment. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the mall. Patrons over the age of 18 may smoke outside but must be 25 feet away from any mall entrance per Ottawa County Ordinance. E-Cigarettes are prohibited.
- The illegal possession, use and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances are prohibited. Intoxicated persons will be removed from the Mall.
- All visitors are required to leave the interior common areas of The Shops at Westshore once the property closes for business each evening.
- Groups of four (4) or more may be dispersed.
- Picketing, leafleting, soliciting and/or petitioning is prohibited.
- Only animals trained and/or licensed to assist and accompanied by persons with disabilities are permitted.
- Photographing, video-taping and/or filming requires the prior written consent of Mall Management.
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails or trash receptacles is prohibited.
- Engaging is any act defined by Federal, State or Local Law, constituting a criminal offense, is prohibited.
Your entry to The Shops at Westshore constitutes your consent to abide by the above rules governing conduct. A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the property and/or legal action as Mall Management deems appropriate.
The Shops at Westshore Management reserves the right to amend the Code of Conduct at any time.